Dried Sidr leaves 100g.
These leaves can be made into a tea and also used as part of a ruqya bath. It has the same effect as the sidr oil and can be used together.
To remove eaten sihr use as described in ruqya planner, 1 table spoon of Senna Leaves in a pot, and boil water to make tea.
Drink it in the morning half an hour before eating any food.
Do not drink this for more than 6 days.
Do not drink it if you have
- heart disease
- stomach pain
It may give you stomach cramps or diarrhoea.
If you need to repeat this treatment wait at least four weeks between the treatments.
Don’t use this product if
- you have abdominal pain or diarrhoea.
- you are pregnant or nursing.
- STOP if continued diarrhoea or watery stools.
- Don’t use it more than stated.
- Not a long-term use product as it is so strong.