To remove eaten sihr use as described in ruqya planner, 1 table spoon of Senna Leaves in a pot, and boil water to make tea.
Drink in the morning half an hour before eating any food.
Do not drink this for more than 6 days.
Do not drink it if you have
- heart disease
- stomach pain
It may give you stomach cramps and diarrhoea.
If you need to repat this treatment wait at least four weeks between the treatments.
Don’t use this product if
- you have abdominal pain or diarrhoea.
- you are pregnant or nursing.
- STOP if continued diarrhoea or watery stools.
- Don’t use it more than stated.
- Not a long-term use product as it is so strong.